Collection and Use of Personal Information
GCBD collects and uses personal information from customers and others (an “Individual”) as follows:
- GCBD may collect and maintain personal information such as an Individual’s name and contact information when individual registers on our App or website.
- GCBD may collect demographic and profile data combined with publicly available information to tailor everyone’s experience and display content according to an Individual’s preferences.
- When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
GCBD may otherwise use customer information for additional purposes that are identified at or before the time that the information is used for such additional purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
GCBD will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personal information for purposes other than as those set our herein, except with an Individual’s consent or as required or permitted by law.
GCBD may transfer or disclose personal information as follows:
- GCBD may transfer your personal information to Partner Golf Courses and Partner Advertisers and to third-party service providers or agents who provide services to or on behalf of GCBD such as hosting, data management and storage services, market analyses, and retention services. Either GCBD or such third-party service provider may use servers for such purposes located in the United States or another foreign country. The personal information of an individual may be processed and stored in the United States or such other foreign country, and the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of personal information through the laws of the foreign country.
- GCBD, our affiliates, other service providers, our Partner Golf Courses and Partner Advertisers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable US or other law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset about a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of GCBD or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Cookies and IP Addresses
GCBD collects and uses an Individual’s IP address to help identify the Individual, gather broad demographic information about users of the Sites, diagnose problems with GCBD’s systems, and administer the App.
Third-Party Advertisers and Ad-Serving Companies
Third party links
GCBD has implemented measures designed to protect against the theft, loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure and alteration of personal information in our custody and control with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including using reasonable physical, organizational, and technological safeguards and appropriate training of employees. GCBD’s third party service providers are obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of the personal information transferred to them and are not authorized to use such information other than to provide the services or as otherwise permitted by law.
An Individual’s online access to certain of their personal information may be protected with a username and/or password that the Individual chooses. GCBD strongly suggests that Individuals do not disclose their username or password to anyone. GCBD never asks for an Individual’s password in any unsolicited communication.
Individuals are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from GCBD by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our email communications by contacting our Chief Privacy Officer (the “Privacy Officer”) using the contact information provided below.
Changes to The Policy
Please note that the Policy may change at any time and without prior notice. Any revised version(s) of the Policy will be promptly posted on the GCBD website.
A User’s continued use of the Services constitutes his or her agreement to this Policy and any future revisions.
Cambridge Golf Inc.
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Suwanee, GA 30024